CONSULTEC provides fully automated in-motion and static weighing, labeling, data collection, and automated conveyor control systems, and installations, coast to coast.
- Cheese manufacturers including; Agri-Mark/Cabot, Cheese Processors International, Dairy Farmers of America, McCadam Cheese, and WestFarm Foods are some of the companies using CONSULTEC systems.
- Damrow Company, a Producer of cheese manufacturing and processing equipment, contracts CONSULTEC to provide cheese block weighing systems for their customers.
- Meat packers and further processing plants, including; Chicago Meats, Genoa Sausage Co., Iowa Pork Packers, Mosey's/SFG Inc., Swissland Veal, and Tyson Foods, are some of the companies using CONSULTEC systems.
- CONSULTEC's systems integration capabilities provide automated weighing system solutions for all manufacturing segments of the food industry.
- CONSULTEC's, systems integration technology is utilized to provide systems solutions for other manufacturing/market segments also.
CONSULTEC is the N.E. Distributor for MMI, The Label Mill. The Label Mill is a leading manufacturer of automated labeling equipment and systems. CONSULTEC provides sales and service for their complete line throughout the north east, including; New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and all of New England.
ASCOM Hasler Mailing Systems, Inc. - CONSULTEC market research for mailcenter voids. Investigation / evaluation / responses for both ASCOM and non-ASCOM equipment - needs for technology driven equipment and systems to complement or replace existing products. New technological opportunities related to integrated office or administrative services.
Motor freight carriers such as Scott and Davis, with Third-Party Distribution Operations, need automatic identification, automated material handling, and data collection. CONSULTEC provides operation analysis, system design, and project management. Systems include; bar code identification and conveyorized distribution operations, with sortation, data and warehouse management, and EDI/host communications.
Task-force chairman for many American Trucking Association/Truck Maintenance Council (ATA/TMC) committees. Wrote their 'Cost Justification and Implementation Guidelines for Bar Coding Fleet Parts Inventory', published in 1995. Wrote the published recommended practices for bar coding and RF identification for truck tires.
PSC, the second largest Bar Code Scanner Company in the World, retained CONSULTEC's services for their LazerData Products Group(now part of SICK Sensor Inelegance). CONSULTEC conducted market development for their newly introduced 'SureCube' Dimensioning System, for national and international transportation marketsChairman of a bar code interest group, consisting of twenty-five delegates, representing; The International Air Transport Association (IATA), international airline / air cargo companies, international air freight forwarders and agencies, and bar code equipment manufacturers.
- Conducted a bar coding conference in London, England, January 1992.
- Wrote a bar code identification label standard, for international interline identification of air cargo.
- Presented the proposed standard at IATA's Annual Cargo Systems Conference, In San Antonio, Texas, February 1992